Friday, March 8, 2013

One week to go.....

Getting anxious for next week to get here.  Waiting for cycle to begin.  Getting nervous....which I am trying not to do...but really hard.  This past week a good friend of mine had a miscarriage.  It made me feel so sad b/c I was looking forward to being pregnant with her.  It also illuminated for me how delicate pregnancy can be at our age.  I suspect we all go into it imagining the perfect pregnancy and the perfect child.  But alas, I am a very realistic person and I know these things happen.  I am going to try to relax and enjoy every moment of the experience and take what comes.   On a brighter note, I have a friend who is due in the next handful of weeks.  She is due April 1st, but her husband is big and tall and she is little and that big baby is running out of space!  We all think she is going early.  She started having contractions the other day.  I told her she has to give birth during spring break so I can be her post birth doula :)  I am ready to do laundry and dishes and bake things for her so she is prepares to just relax.  I can't wait to be Tia Hoot again!  Anyway...a few thoughts in the weeks before I hopefully can say I am pregnant.  Reminding myself to breathe!


No comments:

Post a Comment